5UE for 5 regions or continents proposal (to governments & the UN)
Dear fellow warriors from the governments, NGOs, and the UN or other potential supporters of USL:
This article is relevant for all the potentially participating countries ‘governments and the UN, especially UNDP, UNEP, UNIDO.
Although this page is about USL 1 & 2 for a longer period of time, but we suggest you to get the rough ideas as to where USL projects are eventually heading with this short visual video.
If you are a bit confused and if you prefer watching the quasi-comprehensive video introductions on USL or 5UEs or USL or others, please watch them here.
Visual Guide to the USL 1 & 2 with the economic contributions for URF (2.5 minutes)
This video may appear to run a bit fast to read everything. So please feel free to pause in between to read all the written words or view it twice to digest the materials if necessary.
We are currently soliciting the national news media, governments, NGOs, and the corresponding national or regional UN offices: so far, we are trying about a handful countries in early 2015.
- USL for Namaste: for the Himalayan, mostly Buddhist-Hindu regions or countries (India, Nepal, and Bhutan)
- USL for Latin America: starting with the Caribbean islands and Central American countries
- USL for Sub-Saharan Africa
- USL for South East Asia
- USL for OECD or G20 countries
The immediate ways for you to contribute to our efforts by taking action are to make this global are as follows:
1) To invite the USL1 pilot studies (UPSPM1 for the developed countries, UBN1 pilot studies for the less developed countries) in 2015, preferably in this spring.
2) Your National Media start the coverages of this possibility and open the discussions worldwide. So we will give the priorities to the countries that cover the USL stories in the national media the earliest and the most as well as the governments that initiate the dialogues at the earliest stage.
3) To start multilaternal conversations with the UN (particularly with the UNEP, UNDP, UNESCO, and UNIDO)
5UEs (Unified 5 Es: Education–>Economy–>Energy–>Environment–>Empowerment)
5UEs are to develop all 5 Es simultaneously by using the revolutionary methods of USL variations to impose all the participating countries to rapidly develop all 5 sustainable Es for the benefits of themselves and the rest of the world. So the focuses are on the cyclic and mutual benefits instead of the competitions and dominations of the markets or trades.
As you may like to see some evidences for the effiectiveness of the USL pilot studies...
Channel 30 (Santa Lucia Utatlan, Solola, Guatemala) news on February 23rd on Sunday, 2014 (5 minutes long) with the English subtitle (for which you need to click at the bottom of the video for Caption and choose English).
You may skip the first 40 seconds. (with the English subtitle.)
Before you read this article, we strongly suggest you to see the following http://uslgoglobal.com or http://uslgoglobal.com/blog/usl-5ues-urf-trio-introduction/ first.
KEY WORDS: Renewable Energy. Sustainability leaders. Circular Economy. Alternative Energy. Alternative Education. Climate Change. Population growth reduction. Food crisis. Millennium Development Goals.
If the proper global accord is established, USL1 may provide a breakthrough approach to satisfy the 5UE principles to make our world much better. 5 UEs in chronological order is Unified 5Es (Education –> Education –> Energy –>Environment –> Empowerment).
Furthermore, USL series will have the sequence of back up plan. USL1 alone, however, will suffice to resolve the top governmental and the UN agendas, e.g. to resolve the transition to RE once, twice, or even thrice; to take care of the entire Millennium Development Goals scale operations dozens of times bigger and more rapid and eliminate the extreme poverty in less than 5 years; to protect the environment in far bigger scales; to take care of the education issues and student loan debts etc far faster and much more efficiently ….. all if the world responds to the USL1 proposals and willing to make a global movement out of this.
We have different setups for countries from the different economic clusters.
Although 5UEs will cover the entire gamut of the economic clusters and we´ll seek the USL pilots with the developed countries called UPSPM in spring and summer of 2015, we will run the USL for the 5 continents primarily focusing on less developed countries that have the critical contributions ecologically, environmentally, or culturally.
The roughly 5 economic clusters that USL will deal with are as follows:
- 5UE for OECD country plans
- 5UE for G20 plans
- 5UE for BRICS
- 5UE for the developing countries (e.g., many Latin American countries)
- 5UE for Sub-Saharan Africa & South Asia (and for other least developed regions)
Unified Basic Numeracy (UBN) is a USL proposal of teaching rapid arithmetic to sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, etc., to reduce the extreme poverty quickly while providing the renewable energy infrastructures to all participating schools. During these, with the authentic collaborations and verifications of the participating governments and the UN, we can help both the participating governments and the UN (especially for the post-2015 and SE4All), let alone the people at the same time. This project may provide the blueprints for the URF (after the creation of the USL-based new international treaty with the UN) later on.
- To implement a pilot series of UBN (Unified Basic Numeracy) by collating with the corresponding national or state governments and the UN (UNESCO, UNEP, UNDP and UNIDO) so that the full version later on can start boosting the math educations of all these regions.
- USL for the Tibetan Buddhist refugee communities with the governments of India (Dharamasala, New Delhi, etc.), Nepal, and Bhutan [with UNESCO & SE4All]
- The ecological, medicinal, and cultural conservations of the Amazon with Brazil & Peru governments or with other tropical countries with the governments of Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia, etc. [with UNEP & SE4All]
- South-East Asian (eco preservation) Eco preservations with the governments of Malaysia, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka [with UNEP & SE4All]
- Sub-Saharan empowerment project with the African Union countries [with UNDP & SE4All]
South Asian empowerment with the various South Asian governments (including those of Pakistan and Afghanistan) [with UNDP & post-2015 & SE4All]
- Tibet glacier project with the Chinese government (if they allow) [with UNEP & SE4All]
These operations may belong to the following categories.
- USL for the Tibetan Buddhist refugee communities with the governments of India (Dharamasala, New Delhi, etc.), Nepal, and Bhutan (with UNESCO & UNDP)
- USL for environmental protections (with UNEP)
- USL for renewable energy (for UNEP)
- USL for the post-2015 of UN (for UNDP)
- USL for circular economy (for UNIDO)
- USL for the under-developed countries or regions (with UNDP, UNEP, and UNESCO)
- USL for empowerment (for various other operations)
More very short Video evidences
A few hundreds of elementary school students from Ruben Dario chanting for USL Go Global They are chanting ¨Apoyemos al USL. USL Go Global.¨ Lets support USL. USL Go Global. (about 10 seconds)
For the video testimonials from the principals of the elementary and middle schools for the USL pilot studies that occurred in late February of 2014 at the same time, please check out the following page.
The basic blueprints to develop the Universal Numeracy and Literacy (UNAL) with the help of the UN and its NGOs.
This UBN will complement UPSPM (online USL pilot study projects with the developed countries) to collaborate with governments and the UN.
- Unified Universal Numeracy (UBN): a USL proposal of teaching rapid arithmetic to sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, starting with the 3 Tibetan refuge regions to reduce the extreme poverty quickly while providing the renewable energy infrastructures to all participating schools.
- We’ll first run pilot studies quickly and then based on the strength, we will try to partner with the best literacy program that will boost the basic literacy. This is designed to complement and supplement the low efficiency of the basic numeracy and literacy that plague the EFA (Education For All) of UNESCO and the #2 of MDGs because the actual progress in learnings in most of the under-developed countries have been excruciatingly slow in spite of great boosts of the school attainments. During the UBN operations, we’ll deal only with students who can properly read.
- As the reliable knowledge of the basic arithmetic is critical for the upper level math and to reduce the school dropout rates as well as the potential economic boost contributions, we will focus primarily on the grade levels 2-4 of the primary school math educations for UUA.
- Based on the encouraging results (with the various experimentations with the UUA) where students don’t have to spend more than 1 month to 1 semester for the basic arithmetic will lift the national burdens and boost their economy.
- For this reasons, we invite all of the national governments, NGOs, and the UN for these projects. We’ll try to run the entire operations online facilities where everything is run by 100% renewable energy and the computing facilities may be supplied by NGOs or the corresponding governments and we need the UN (the supervisions of UNESCO, UNDP´s, UNEP´s, or UNIDO´s s for each USL operation for each country.)
If you had any question, please don´t hesitate to contact us.