For the investors of USL as a Social Enterprise
For the investors of USL as a Social Enterprise
Welcome to this page!
We made this message after the initial results from the USL pilot studies were done till February 2014. They consisted of 8 schools (3 elementary schools, 3 middle schools and 2 high schools. Over 1,200 students participated for about 5-10 days of time frame for each school for each pilot study although at times extended due to the various interruptions from the school or the union strike occurences nationally or locally. The results are currently being updated here.
Unified Super Learning (USL) is not going to be a corporation.
We am currently trying to create a Social Enterpreneurship (SE) & Social Innovation (SI) entity that has the bybrid arms of both for profit and non-profit organization when a good team is assembled. Since what USL is going to do in the global education is like going straight to jet plane era from bicycle era, skipping cars, buses, propeller planes, and helicopters altogether, we are trying to use this upper hand to liberate the under-developed countries and communities.
As USL got developed further, its socio-economic implications became much clearer to the extent that it should collaborate with the various governments and international organizations such as UN, UNESCO, etc, as early as possible.
This early stage involvements with the various governments is strongly encuraged not because it is the global market per se USL is targeting, but because it is going to bring the revolutionary transformations in education overall, not just in math and physical science as it will trigger the massive boosts in learning them in terms of speed and efficiency, which will boost the human capitals – whoever participate – in totally unprecedented scales, which will bring the prosperity of all the states and countries if they participate.
As a Social Enterprise initiative, we have 2 basic approaches to bring the global changes.
1) Contracts with the various governments: since USL’s speed and efficiency are massive in scale – as you can see in the pilot study results on this website – and their boost for the human capital (which will be trillions of dollars for most of G20 countries) is literally and easily over a dozen trillions of dollars within initial years if properly managed, we will boost the economy of each participating (mostly developed) country, e.g. above 10-15% of the GDP boost, massively and initially under the conditions that the participating country will help the global causes that USL prescribes to them by 10-30% of the surplus GDP gains that each country is expected to gain. So, for instance, for the U.S.A., it will be easy for the U.S. to get extra $1-2 Trillions of GDP boost using USL, and if the U.S. comply with the prescriptions of USL, this alone can end the extreme poverty in the world several times over (at least in theory).
2) Raising the money as SE: we plan to raise large sum of money from the rich countries mostly – say the richest 20 -40 countries or so – and we can easily dominate the education market of math and science, which will be at least multi-billions of dollars annually. This is where most of the investors are directly related to USL.
Regardless, USL will try to help the following causes particularly:
- help end the extreme poverty in the poorest 20-30-40-60 countries over the next 5-10 years instead of waiting for 50-100+ years.
- drastically reduce the burdens of the rising global student loan debt crises, which are 7-8% of the U.S. GDP and for countries like UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, …. the student loan debts seem to be around 0.7-1.4% of one’s GDP as of now.
- support the various science-technology projects for the resource-based and sustainable environment/economy.
- For the rest of the main causes and how USL will operate can be seen in the various parts of this website.
If the investors are from the developed countries, keep on reading on here.
If the investor is from a country where the investors want to help boost the math of their countries although USL will primarily focus on reducing the global inequality as its top priority, then let me know so that we can negotiate. If the poverty levels of the investors’ nations are extreme, then I may make certain exceptions.
- If you are from South Korea, I need to collaborate with Korean government as early as possible. Please keep this in mind so that USL can fit into the expected Social Enterpreneur role standard.
- If you are from India, a good news is that I can use my English. So we can move forward quickly. As the poverty and education levels overall in India need a lot of attention. So I am willing to work with Indian authorities to help the participating Indian communities if they are in the very poor area.
- If you are from Mexico, that is great as I have run the first pilot studies in Mexico. I won’t stay here too long; so it will be the best we can start working as early as possible so that I can help Mexicans as much as possible before I start working on the other poor Central American countries. Just like India, inequity in Mexico tends to be extreme. So I would like to plant seeds in Mexico so that the rest of the Latin countries can follow. Although my Spanish is very broken and limited, I managed to make the first pilot study a decent success. So I am not really afraid of my broken Spanish any longer.
- If you are from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, … of English speaking developed world, then you can make my life much easier, we can dive in rather quickly.
- If you are from South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, and Taiwan, … (since the education market in these countries are humongous as the demands are higher) then we may need to work on various other issues due to the language differences. So let’s start dialogues.
- If you are from Latin America, I can use my experiences in Mexico to other Latin countries as there are so much poverty in Central America particularly. Although my Spanish is very broken and limited, I managed to make the first pilot study a decent success. So I am not really afraid of my broken Spanish any longer.
- If you are from Central or South Asia, I will try to help the very poor local community economy as well as USL gets successful.
- If you are from Middle East, I will try to avoid countries with too much political instability initially. If the regions are reasonably stable politically, then we both know that most parts of the Middle East have a lot to catch up in math and science. I will work hard to help the educational revolution in the Middle East.
- If you are from Africa, well, this will be one of the my main focus continents in the long term for sure. I will need to work on the relatively safer regions first. More intense collaborations with the infrastructures in each country will be necessary. I will try my best to help the local communities as early as possible as USL progress in its popularity and demands get higher.
The following is a rough outline of what we are trying to push.
At the moment, I expect the 5 tiers of investors:
- Tier 5th investors (10-50K USD): most of the money raised here will be used for further pilot studies as I will continue obtain thousands of student data from around the globe.
- Tier 4th investors (50K-200K USD): starting marketing. 80-90% of the money will be devoted to the marketing for USL.
- Tier 3rd investors (200K-1 Million USD): this will allow the first massive marketing to guarantee the first product of USL to primarily English and Spanish audiences.
- Tier 2nd investors (1 Million- 5 Million USD): this will allow USL to hit globally in many of the main global languages.
- Tier 1st investors (5 million – 20 Million USD): this will target to reach out to tens of millions of potential USL users. During this phase, Physics and Chemistry series will start being released.
- Beyond the 1st tier, only time will tell as our main focus will reach out to as many people as possible.
Up to the tier 2nd, I will release only the first 1-2 series of math USL products.
Once we have the 1st tier investors, then we will start releasing not only math, but also Physics and Chemistry.
As it expands more, we will cover university levels as well, not just K1-12 levels.
We try to find partners and investors from around the globe, from all the ethnicities, all the continents, and all the different religions and cultural backgrounds. We will give the priorities to those whose main aim is not just making money – although all the investors will get back more than what they normally get.
GLOBAL CAUSE: TO END THE EXTREME POVERTY IN THE THIRD WORLD
As the USL revenues increase every quarter, every year, once we reach a certain levels of revenues, we will start using most of our revenues to fund the education and infrastructure of the poorest nations. For instance, if we make 100 million USD annually, we may start giving 20% of our revenues to the 10 poorest countries on earth. As the revenues keep on increasing and as we hit $1 Billions annually, we may give out 80-90% of our revenues to 30 poorest countries’ infrastructure building. As we keep growing further, we may give out 90+% percent of our revenues to the 50 poorest countries in the world.
This is basically a blueprint and our goals and only the future will tell us how far we can do what we aim to achieve.
During the intitial phase and expansions, we won’t be able to do much at all; so chances are, the first rounds of 4 tiers of investors may have nothing to do with the major Social Enterpreneurship philanthropy operations.
If you are investors and interested in working with us, please send us emails from the Contact info in the website.
Thank you for your interest.
Please subscribe, follow the social network, and share as much as you can because we operate for the greater cause for our world not just to make money out of this.