As of now, USL consists of the 3-tier operations:
- USL pilot study stage (almost completed…)
- USL in small Social Enterprise level (targeting at the scale of millions or tens of millions of USD levels): seeking currently various seed financers and the angel investors, but we start to try some mini-UFA operations to work with the governments from poor to very poor countries.
- UFA (Usal For All): this is the response of USL to EFA (Education For All) led by UNESCO as their results haven´t been impressive. (targeting at the scale of billions or tens of billions of USD levels)
- UGG (Usl Go Global): this will materialize only when UFA reaches to at least tens of millions of people. (targeting at the scale of trillions or tens of trillions of USD levels)
Since its inception, USL has expanded its meaning a lot. From the very beginning, it was to revolutionize the world, utilizing its massive efficiency in math and science education. Recently, we decided to expand its horizon. The reason was the serious problem of illiteracy. Although I am not a specialist of language learning per se, and USL will never claim to revolutionize the language learning, I have a certain knack to make people learn a foreign language perhaps 2-3 times faster than the normal learning speed for average people although not 10-20-50* times faster as was in math or science.
Opening this horizon, we are currently trying to operate 2 projects and seeking investors and the government collaborations.
- USL for the indigenous people, e.g. USL for the descendants of the Mayans
- UFA mobile. The first experiment will involve central american governments to end their extreme poverty and high illiteracy in less than several years with the budgets for the medium size business operations in the U.S.A.
The shortcut introduction to USL in general can be found here at short introduction of USL: