The global causes that USL Go Global focuses to resolve
This article is a sequel to Fundamental Premises of ‘USL Go Global’.
When I first started USL projects early 2013, I didn´t realize that its primary goals were directly aligned with the spirit of the MDGs (Millenium Development Goals of UN) and EFA (Education for All of UNESCO). Then soon, I realized that USL can help first with EFA and then MDGs as a whole in a much faster and effective manner by providing alternative solutions instead of trying to stay with the original plans of EFA and MDGs.
Instead, we want the following.
To achieve the goals, USL will try to achieve the following first:
- To run UPSPM (USL-UNESCO Pilot Studies for the Post-MDGs): to run online pilot studies of USL in 5-10-15 countries, starting with South Korea and USA (and possibly Guatemala if they can execute quickly enough)
- To submit URF for an international treaty at UN General Assembly
- To start a series of global revolution.
For more details on this, you can click here.
To see how this works, click here.
Once you realize that USL Go Global has the potential to move and shake the earth with its approach, then these are the main targets USL Go Global is try to achieve with its USL Redistribution Funds that will help the world for the better not only socially, but also socio-economical-political as a whole.
- EDUCATION (the 1st tier of revolution): The global revolution by USL will start here, to a surprise to a lot of people. It doesn’t come from politics, social movements or technological innovations per se, which is typically what most people expect, but it will come from major paradigm shifts in education and the way it affects the consciousness in general. USL will completely rewrite the history of education, starting with math and then science later. As it will steadily accelerate the learning speed of them, eventually billions of people will be liberated from over 90% of the unnecessary sufferings from studying the hard subjects yet with the poor results; being so fast and easy, USL will lead the education toward more community-based wholesome activities instead of competition-based incubators of social elites that alienate the rest from few on top. By steadily increasing its speed, it will narrow the various gaps not only in education, but also the severe gaps in the global economy and the distribution of wealth. Saving so much time and effort of hundreds of millions of students, if not billions, the accumulative and effortless efforts of math and science will boost the human capital massively. This is the key of Unified Super Learning (USL). The key idea is to boost each national economy with USL due to the massive surplus gained by using USL.
- ECONOMY (the 2nd tier of revolution): to help build new economy constrained by sustainability, not at the expense of it. The massive surplus gains, which will be trillions of dollars will be orchestrated to be redistributed to the public global wealth, not manufactured and dominated by few in some quasi-monopoly manners, but USL will make each country to boost their economy and 1/5-1/3 of their free surplus gains to be redistributed throughout the world for the public good.
VARIOUS BENEFITS (the 3rd tier of transformations): the following are the main target area that USL Go Global will focus once USL really starts going global.
- POVERTY (very relevant for the Millennium Development Goals of the UN & UNDP): first to help end the extreme poverty countries (where people earn less than few dollars per day) and build their education infrastructure beyond what UN can handle and later to drastically reduce the poverty in general altogether,
- ENVIRONMENT (very relevant for UNEP and Sustainable Energy For All of the UN): push the resource-based and sustainable science/technology that are simultaneously implemented with the minimal bureacratic bottlenecks, collaborating with various global organizations with the minimum bureaucracies. As of now, our top priorities are to collaborate with the UN.
- ENERGY (very relevant for the UNEP and UNIDO of the UN): to accelerate the development of the green energy far faster than the current initiatives of the UN, OECDs, EU, AU, etc.
- NATURAL RESOURCES (relevant for UNIDO of the UN): through the collaborations with the UN, we try to establish the internationally monitorings of the depleting natural resources so that the economy cannot overrun the availability of the natural resources.
- EMPOWERMENTS TO ALL: with the sustained growths for all, we try to make the education as accessible as water, electricity, and all the good things in life. When the education, environment, energy, economy, and equality all growth sustainably and allow sufficient access to all, then the true revolutions can take place.
- STUDENT LOAN DEBTS: to end or significantly reduce the massive student loan debts which burden most of the industrialized countries.
- GENDER GAP: to help narrow the gender gaps (especially by narrowing the math/science gender gaps)
- SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: the new forms of science and innovations driven by the principle of sustainability will be the driving force behind the protection of environment, not to sacrifice the environment for the free capital flows and free market’s untamed fuels of greed.
- ASSIATANCE TO COMMUNITIES: to help the poor and underprivileged communities in the participating countries accordingly,
This is how USL-5UE-URF Trio are planning to achieve, catching 5 birds with 1 stone, not with 1000 stones only to fail to catch them. Please take your time to watch this video for 10 minutes.
URF 1 introduction – Part 1 (9.5 minutes)
URF 1 introduction – Part 2 (9.5 minutes)
You also may want to check the following for more details:
Please comment, like, share, and subscribe to our free newsletter.