USL proposals to the governments of the South Asian and African countries, and the African Union,
USL-5UE-URF Trio is our attempt to transform our world to much a better world. We strongly suggest you to look at U Trio introduction page as the overarching schemes may be a bit overwhelming to the first encounters to our plans.
Please try to check out the video introductions and USL evidences so that we can start communicating for your countries, for the African Union.
The key idea of us is to trigger peaceful global revolution using the established human capital booost factors of USL (which literally will trigger the educational revolution in very short time). Using that potential, we are trying to establish a UN-led international treaty and create URF (Unified Redistribution Fund), which is designed to boost the globally sustainable prosperity in the following sequence: Unified 5 Es (Education –> Economy –> Energy –> Environment –> Empowerment).
As you may like to see some evidences for the effiectiveness of the USL pilot studies...
Channel 30 (Santa Lucia Utatlan, Solola, Guatemala) news on February 23rd on Sunday, 2014 (5 minutes long) with the English subtitle (for which you need to click at the bottom of the video for Caption and choose English).
You may skip the first 40 seconds. (with the English subtitle.)
To do so, we need the full scope of collaborations from the governments of all levels, the UN, NGOs, Social Enterprises, etc.
This will revolutionize all in 5 Es and will benefit every country on earth profoundly, but the two regions that will benefit the most are Africa (especially the Sub-Saharan Africa) and South Asia, followed by Central America as these regions seemed to be less developed compared to the rest of the world overall. Our goals are closely aligned with those of the UN´s, especially the Millennium Development Goals and the Sustainable Energy For All (SE4All).
So please browse through the introduction pages and we hope to hear from you soon as soon as possible so that we can start communicating bilaternally and multi-laterally. This is very important because the MDGs of the UN ends in 2015 and we hope to establish the new international treaty via the UN in 2015.
In this page, we briefly summarized
- the 6 fundamental questions (Who, When, Where, What, How, Why) with regard to USL-5UE-URF Trio
- USL (to trigger the massive national, regional, and global human capital transformations as its contribution potential is larger than the entire world economic size in 10-20 years)
- Due to the staggering economic implications with the USL initiatives, all the countries and their governments – be it the least developed or the OECD, G20 countries – the governments will have the economic, from the human capital perspectives, incentives to join and prosper instead of becoming obsolete and getting behind the rest of the participating countries, over the next a decade.
- 5UE (United 5Es: Education –> Economy –> Energy –> Environment –> Empowerment) to lay foundations for the sustainable, renewable energy-based, resource-based, and circular circular ecoomy based on the USL contribution factors to only member nations that are willing to grow themselves in exchange of the collaborative supports to the rest of the world based on the 5UE principles.)
- URF (that we are trying to collaborate with governments to create a bindable international treaty and create URF which is Unified Redistribution Funds that boost all 5UEs together.)
The economic incentives why all the African governments and the African Union should pay attention to the proposal of USL-5UE-URF?
NOTE: to view the clearer pictures and charts, please click to them.
1) 3-tier Economic Growth Projections , dependng on the average annual economic growth rates
2) The economic incentives of USL to the less developed countries
- The recent average GDP growth rates of the African and South Asian countries are about 5% (4-6% overall), to double the economy, it will take 15 years. If 6% average will take 12 years. If 4%, 18 years.
- USL (with URF 1) will add 2-3% in the annual growth rates your GDPs, and for 7%, will take 10.25 years and if 8%, 9 years, meaning that your economy will double in 1/3 less time at least over the next 10 years the very least. So it is more likely you will double your growth speed next 10 years, and this is only the beginning.
- In 15 years with the average African growths, most likely your country’s economy will be doubled than without. With the USL-URF, you are more likely triple your income in 15 years instead of doubling.
- Over the next 50 years alone, even if you linearize the surplus economic growths with this alone will average 70% – 500% more economy each year for half a decade, depending on where you are.
The following scenario is if the URF1 becomes a reality.
More specific break downs:
For the general introduction to what we are trying to do, please check thes pages.