Since the various pre-5UE working paper series will be released online from January 2015 on in various open source online publications or preprints, we will use this webpage as the central repository for all these working papers if the demands from the various governments and the UN arise.
- Back Of the Envelope Calculation (BOEC) Working Paper Series
- USL 1 or 0.x series: Guidelines
- Rule of Thumb Working Paper Series
- Upcoming papers
Its main target subjects will be macroeconomics – as the money tends to move the world – although we will focus on the various multidisciplinary subjects as the 5UEs literally means the Unified Education –> Economy –> Energy –> Environment –> Empowerment/Eqaulity (in the chronological order). Also these, the 5Es of these 5UEs have the corresponding top 5 global crises/challenges (largely due to the staggering financings required to resolve each one of them) that USL1 is designed to resolve them all in 10-25 years once the reform is complete: stagnating education + the transition to the complete Renewable Energy (Climate change issues share large intersections here) + environmental protections + Post-2015 (especially the issues of the (extreme) poverty).
USL 1 or 0.x series: Guidelines to the governments of cities, states, and nations for running USL 0.25 & USL 0.5 pilot studies in 2015 & develope the Social Enterprises together (Please click the DOWNLOAD to view each.)
- USL-5UEs-UGNSE 0.25, 0.5, 1.0 for the policy makers & shapers: the USL-5UE´s premises and their socio-economic and environmental snow ball effects for the governments and the United Nations (Draft 1) (Jan 15, 2015)
- Why Should Governments Fund and Run the Usl Pilot Studies This Spring? (Draft1) (Jan 14, 2015)
- USL proposals to the governments of the South Asian and Sub-Saharan African countries, and the African Union (Draft 1) (Jan 13, 2015)
- Q&A to the State or National Governments (Of the Oecd, Eu, or G20 Countries) that Are Interested in Running the Usl1 or Usl0.x Pilot Studies (Jan 12, 2015)
USL: Back Of the Envelope Calculation (BOEC) Working Paper Series
NOTE: This page will be updated very frequently.
In this USL BOEC (Back Of the Envelope Calculation) Working Paper series, the contents of later papers are built upon the result of the previous papers. So they run sequentially like a book from the chapter 1 to the chapter 10 plus. The readers, however, can start reading any paper directly because each paper starts with the summary of the earlier papers in the introduction section or elsewhere.
BOEC Working Papers for the USL x.x (Please click the DOWNLOAD to view each.)
BOEC Working Papers for the USL´s Principles & Mechanisms
- USL Paper Series 1: Back of the Envelope Calculations to Estimate the Usl1 Contributions to Resolve Four of the Most Critical Global Crises from the Economic or Budgetary Points of Views of Governments and the UN (Jan 09, 2015) (basically done, but need to collect references well)
- Top Pitch Points of Usl1 for the Social Causes (Jan 13, 2015)
- U Trio (USL-5UE-URF Trio) as a socio-economic-environmental karma system. Draft1 (Jan 16, 2015)
BOEC Working Papers for the USL1´s Economic impacts
- Quasi-Moore’s Law between the human capital vs. economic growth & the staggering potentials with the profound repercussions. (just adjust) Why and How Usl1 Can Halve the GDP Growth Doubling Time (Or Double the Growth Rates)? (Version 1) (Feb 19, 2015)
- Why and How Usl1 Roughly Halves the GDP (Per Capita) Growth Doubling Time? for the Cases of the World, Oecd, and the U.s.a. (Feb 19, 2015)
BOEC Working Papers for the USL1´s Education (STEM) & Social impacts
- UGNSE1: from the UN, national levels with URF1 down to the local levels with micro-financings (get writings from my Sunday writ.)
- First USL1 proposals as UFA1: UPSPM1 & UBN1. USL1 proposals for the immediate needs
- UGNSE 0.x for USL 0.x for STANDARD DEVIATION 1/4-1/2 Boosts. (for the partner states to run USL pilot studies together and build the Social Enterprise together as the national government will take much longer to embrace the USL1)
BOEC Working Papers for the USL1´s Environmental impacts
- From USL1 to URF via the UN
- How the USL1-induced URF (Unified Redustribution Funds) can resolve the top 5 global crises in Energy, Environment, Economy, Education, and Equality
Beyond USL 1.0
- Backup plan: USL2
- USL3 & the New Renaissance
- Top 6-10 global crises
- A book proposal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.