Executive Summaries (an archive)
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: for the UN, EU, OECD, African Union, ASEAN(+3), RCEP, BRICS, & NGOs & Ministries of Education around the world
USL1 is the first step of a new breakthrough proposals that will make it possible for us the to resolve most of their toughest challenges at least from economic and budgetary points of views because the crises like 95% transition to Renewable Energy or Eurozone public debt crises require roughly 4-8% of GDP annually for each one of the issue if each government to resolve and still will take 30-40 years or more. The less ambitious plans like SE4All (1-2% of GDP) and POST-2015 (0.2-0.5% of GDP) of the UN are still considered very burdensome to most countries. In the meanwhile the combined annual total operation costs of the UN and World Bank are about 0.15-0-2% of the world annual GDP (about 72 Trillion US$).
If you combine these all and other key environmental and resource challenges, our estimates show that the average governments need to spend roughly 10-20% of their annual GDPs to resolve most of them by around the 2050 time frame, which is too much for any government, NGO and the UN, but all these can be resolved as the intrinsic mechanism that USL1 will induce because the economic doubling time will be roughly doubled for both Real and nominal GDPs. As such the annual costs for most governments to resolve all 5 top 5 global crises will become 2-5% of GDP instead of 10-20% after USL1´s quick reforms. How this becomes the tangible possibility is this website for. These executive summaries summarize the colossal gains so that we can make our world much better and faster than thus far imagined possible.
As we are after many global issues, one of our short term plans is to boost the budgets at least doubled for both the UN and World Bank to overachieve the current plans of POST-2015 and SE4All as a part of the international treat that USL1 is trying to create with the UN… hopefully in 2015 and not later than 2016.
Executive Summaries for the UN, NGOs, and governments
- Executive Summary of USL1 (1 page version) for the UN, governments, NGOs, and various economical or political clusters and hubs:February 16th, 2015 version 1
- Executive Summary for all (version 1): 3 pages
- Executive Summary (5 page) for the UN, govs, NGO: feb 2, 2015 (Version 1)
Executive Summaries (for the DOEs, MOEs, UNESCO or other Education hubs and authorities)
- USL0.5 y 0.25: Executive Summary (1 page)
- 7 Key Points to MOEs, DOEs and governments why they should collaborate with the USL 0.5 and 1 (1 page)
- USL0.5 y 0.25: Executive Summary (5 page)
The original bridge (a quasi-Moore´s Law) between USL1 and the massive GDP growth boosts
- Our quasi-Moore Law (HWU1 rule) for USL1 and its origin): Hanushek-Woessmann & Peterson papers from World Bank, OECD, UNESCO, and Harvard as our main focus is for the policymakers and shakers
- How USL1 doubles the GDP growth rates and halves the population growth rates
(The rest of them will arrive soon below in March & April.)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.